Web and Mobile Marketing
This course is for people who want to learn how to market their own business or work for other businesses using computer-based digital marketing skills and techniques
This course is for people who want to learn how to market their own business or work for other businesses using computer-based digital marketing skills and techniques. All businesses need marketing. Most business owners are too tied up with the “day to day” of running their business and they don’t take the time to find the best marketing for their business.
This course is designed for people who want to be able to work from home or at a clients office identifying, setting up and implementing marketing plans to increase productivity and profits. The course starts with basic computer skills and the use of computer productivity software for marketing professionals and their business.
- Introduction and immersion in Google Suites for increased office productivity
- How to create a marketing campaign
- How to identify a business’s target market and the use of Avatars
- Creating marketing plans to reach target markets
- Developing and implementing social media campaigns including personal profiles
- Creating Email campaigns and introduction to mass email software
- Using on-line Classified advertising
- Basics of copywriting including creating press releases for print marketing
- Business networking skills and techniques
- How to develop referral contacts and references
- Landing page set-up and basics of Ecommerce
The course is ideal for in-house marketing personnel and those who intend to run their own business or offer part-time marketing services from home.
The textbook company we use is state-of-the-art. Due to the company’s staff of researchers and writers who are always monitoring the latest laws and newest rules, we always have the most recent editions of the course material. Written in easy to understand step-by-step language our books are the perfect compliment for our instructors to bring the subject to life.
Using the textbooks as the educational foundation our instructors are able to bring to the class their personal experience and day to day relevance of every chapter.
School Director & Instructor
Mr. Mench has been a small business owner and real estate broker for over 30 years. He has owned and managed the executive suite office building, The East County Business Center where he has helped hundreds of his tenants with their business plans and marketing programs. His real estate experience includes commercial office and industrial development as well as residential brokerage and management. This experience has helped Mr. Mench pull together the best courses, instructors, consultants and many guest speakers making his courses both technically exceptional and more important fun! Anticipating the market trend, Mr. Mench ‘s, The Learning Source is one of the few schools that have been approved by BPPVE for online instruction for several years giving TLS a market advantage.